What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The complete pull-up and chin-up training system
- Minimize the risk of injuries so that you don’t develop and reinforce a bad habit that can lead to problems down the road.
- Cooldown from your sessions with compensatory stretches to help boost your recovery process immediately after training.
- Ryan’s unique method for progressing from beginner level exercises to advanced ones, regardless of conditioning level
- There is also a section with Tips on How to Maximize Your Results and a few extra perks that I’ll keep a surprise.
- The most effective training protocols and strategies for sculpting the arms, shoulders, back, and core musculature
- Why Ryan does NOT recommend the kipping pull-up exercise, and why you should think twice before performing them
- Maximize the amount of force you can produce, and thus, the amount of strength you gain from pull-up training
- “Sneak in” some advanced training strategies into your beginner-level workouts for even better results
- Release extra-tense muscles after a hard training session to help reduce muscle soreness the following day
- How to model his approach and get really strong with pull-ups, one-arm pull-ups, and weighted pull-ups
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Pull-up Solution scores 70.02/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://thepullupsolution.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thepullupsolution.com you’ll also be taken through to thepullupsolution.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)